Real Estate Community Associations (HOA's)
My services are ideal for community associations contemplating becoming self managed. Your management company may or may not be taking care of you but they certainly charge your community a pretty sizeable amount of money to do what they do. I handle the financial operation of your community for your Board of Directors. Usually my fees are about one third of what your management company was charging so this is an area of your budget that can save your neighborhood thousands annually.
Services I do for your community include:
- Maintaining a current homeowner directory
- Maintain a ledger for each homeowner
- Mail assessments to the homeowners
- Receive and deposit payments from homeowners
- Handle Accounts Payable, pay all vendor bills
- Reconcile bank account(s)
- Mail a monthly bank reconciliation and check register to the board
- Monthly/quarterly financial reporting including a budget comparative
- Annual income tax return, state and federal.
- Prepare vendor 1099 forms as needed
- Mailing repeat notices to delinquent homeowners and working with these homeowners in an effort to reduce their delinquent assessments
- Work with Community legal department on collection cases
- Handle Title Company requests
- Attend one meeting with Board annually or as needed
We realize here that our most important obligation to our homeowners association clients is our fiduciary responsibility.